Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Shazam !

I'm here I swear ! Jane ....see ? I'm here dammit !

Ok so, I have tons to say and nothing to say all at the same time. Nice...yeah I know. time to say a few and then I gotta come back tomorrow to chat and visit y'all.

The pics. The mummy, I made him...no Bob it's not hubs, he's not holding a golf club , a remote or a beer so that's how I tell the difference.

Uhm there is other shit I made too but I can't remember it all right now. My focus now is Christmas. Besides our own decorations Hubs just asked me a "favor" for his store deco's. I am such a sucker.

In other news....my mom's former boyfriend who is a habitual law breaker, constant drunk, convicted felon...blah blah blah. Anyway karma found his ass and but good I tell you ! that son of a bitch was so drunk that when he leaned on the porch railing that gave way he fell. Not just a fall mind you. He fell on his face and broke his back in two separate places. And, busted his face and teeth up. Ok. How drunk do you have to be to fall face first off of a porch and make NO attempt to brace yourself or even protect your face ?!?! I mean really !?!?!? If you happen to know the answer to that , it was a rhetorical question and I don't really want to know the answer. I know it sounds mean that I'm telling all about this. I have never wished physical harm on a person.....ever. Although, I've thought about it but didn't for fear something might happen. Anyway I am just saying that when a person such as this scum gets something near what he deserves I'll be damned if I don't smile a tiny bit.

Now, what else ....hhmmmm. Oh. I got my feelings hurt today . Oh hush, I know that sounds stupid but I did, and for whatever reason I didn't do my normal thing of coming back spewing poison to the person who did it, even though I could have VERY easily. I didn't. Not because I am above that sort of thing, but because I would have started crying while I was yelling. I am SUCH a girl. Blerf.


Oh and yes Proto....I know I'm a total slacker on updating here ! :p

No comments: