Friday, July 06, 2007

Testes...Testes...is this thing on ?


Like, it seems like it's been like forever !

And...saying like 3 times in that sentence makes me wanna gag myself with a silver spoon.

*Snort*

Okay I'm done with all that silliness.

Wow, it has been a long week. Well, long but short. I know you get what I'm trying to say here.

My sister, her 3 kids, and my youngest brother (who is 7), got here Saturday and left yesterday. We went to a big fireworks show that night (Saturday), then had our big get together on the 4th. Ohhhh and on the 4th we had tons of good food including .....3 fried zuchinnis from our very own garden !!! Yay me !

We all had a good time on the 4th, my sister though was feeling pretty shitty from a summertime cold.

Hells bells I was tired yesterday . I took a nap and made dinner. That was the extent of my productiveness...I don't even know if that's a word ? Screw it, we'll just say it is.

I did a bit more today, worked on laundry, made an appointment for Mimi to get shots, called my doctor for a sinus med, made lunch, did more laundry, made dinner, did dishes, watched Sunset Tan. Haha...dude I love that stupid show !

I don't even have anything else to talk about right now believe it or not. Hopefully my sister will upload the pics from the 4th of her kids and mine so I can post some of them. *cough*cough* I mean really...hopefully soon she does.

1 comment:

Lulu said...

So you gonna move over to this one?? Or are you just a blog whore and gonna have two? I'm just askin'!