Tuesday, September 18, 2007

September 17
Let's dance the jig(saw)


I damn sure did ! I've been wanting one for some time now, and my good friend Mel happened upon two in a box of shit she bought at an auction last weekend. Meaning I inherited a saw !

So we all know what that means. Jess is gonna saw on some shit ! I am totally clueless as to what I'll be making with this contraption of mine, although I do think I'll start with something Halloween. I should say I'm going to try and start with something Halloween. But, considering the only power tool I've ever used is a rechargeable screwdriver, then it may turn out that I'm making nothing but a lopsided pumpkin, and a fingerless hand, the hand being mine.

Our AFLAC pays you like 5 grand if you cut your pinky finger off, and I'm quite sure I can function for the rest of my life without a pinky finger. (Just one of those things you look up to see how much it pays out of curiosity) So...here's to making Halloween decorations and coming out with just one less finger.

Now that I've said that I probably jinxed myself and my typing will be all fucked up because I jigsawed my pinky finger off. Wait, I don't think I'll be able to talk right either considering I talk with my hands so much. Not sign language, but more like " it was this big...and...that sonofabitch went clear over there!"

Shit. I'll be a bad typist and a mute.



Ok now I have to re-think this whole jigsaw plan and go to bed. My stomach is crazy too. We had breakfast burritos for dinner and my gut keeps making a toilet flushing sound.

1 comment:

Proto said...

poor tummy.
I finally ended up going with http://www.freehostia.com/ and used Paypal to send them 9.95 to register http://calmdragon.net/ I liked the way it setup a unix environment for me, and all kinds of free geeky tools to install that I sent them another twelve bucks for another hundred e-mail address's and the rights to send out e-mail via SMTP. Ten bucks a year sounds like a great deal to me, and I could have gotten along that cheaply, but web e-mail wasn't enough for me, I wanted to send e-mails from my game hosting program. Check them out, and several others before you decide!