Monday, September 10, 2007

September 10
Let's Play Dress Up !


Ok after getting emails, and ideas on comments from people on what I should wear to the LitFest....I thought it might be a fun little game to play !



So, your assignment, should you choose to accept it, is to find me the perfect outfit !!

#1. An outfit that I would wear, as in you think it suits me personality wise, etc.

and

#2. An off the wall, funny, or just flat out terrible ensemble !

Now, #1 and #2 cannot be the same so don't go thinking you are smart and say I'd really wear one of the #2 choices.

Email me the pics at : samvanso2129@msn.com, then I'll post them with your name in the photo album.

Ok ! You have until midnight Tuesday, go !

1 comment:

Cricky said...

This makes me think of you...

http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/ref=br_1_10/601-2844442-8682512?ie=UTF8&frombrowse=1&asin=B000S965JS